Vacation Home Watch
Vacations are a time of relaxation, bliss and letting go. The last thing you would want is to get the nagging feeling that something terrible could be happening to your home or condo.
Entrust your home to our team of vacation home watch professionals who provide weekly visits to ensure that all issues are quickly detected and resolved before they become a major problem. Our team at Oceanside Home Watch provides a personalized vacation home watch service that enables us to personally check your residence to ensure that all exterior and interior areas are properly inspected to identify and prevent any kind of problem.
Whether it’s damage from a storm, air conditioning malfunction, or a water leak from your home or a neighbor’s, many different problems could lead to disastrous results at your home while you’re away enjoying your time on vacation. Our job is to bring you peace of mind while ensuring that you return to your home just how you left it.
What We Do: 40+ Point Visual Inspection
Mold & Mildew
Temperature & Humidity
Lawn & Garden
We offer seasonal home watch services to condo and homeowners who are seasonal residents of our services areas, including Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, Wabasso Beach, Sebastian, Orchid Island, Indian River Shores, Port St. Lucie, St. Lucie West, North Hutchinson Island, South Hutchinson Island, Vero Beach South, and West Vero Beach. We service both Indian River County and St. Lucie County. We handle mobile homes, condos, houses, townhouses, apartments and just about any kind of living space you can imagine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here’s 5 few good reasons why you should hire Oceanside Home Watch to care for your vacation home while you’re away instead of asking a neighbor or family member:
- Most likely, they aren’t trained to spot potential problems.
- They aren’t licensed, insured, or bonded.
- They won’t be able to provide you with the proper documentation to provide to your insurance company if you need to file a claim.
- They may become ill, too busy, simply forget to check your vacation home, or need to go out of town.
- If there is a problem at your vacation home and your neighbor or family member doesn’t handle it properly, it may cause tension between you. It’s better to avoid that situation and hire a professional.
No. You can cancel anytime. We do require you to sign an agreement to get your authorization to enter your vacation home for weekly visits while you’re away.
Yes, in most cases the same person will be checking your vacation home every week. In special cases, both Art and Peter may enter together if a potential problem needs further examination before deciding if action needs to be taken.
Yes, we would be happy to provide you with proof of our bond and insurance coverage as well as client references upon request.
Call us today at (772) 226-0206 to learn about our affordable home watch pricing.
We collect the first payment just before you leave your vacation home. We offer 3 flexible ways for you to make payments:
- Pay Quarterly
- Pay Monthly
- Pay 50% Upfront and 50% After Those Funds Have Been Used
- We highly recommend that you have hurricane shutters installed prior to the start of hurricane season. We have a reputable company that we work with when your hurricane shutters need to be installed and taken down after hurricane season. It is much more affordable to put them up and take them down once than having to do it for each storm.
- If the weather service determines that a tropical storm or hurricane is coming, we will visit your vacation home to make sure there isn’t anything left outside that could become a projectile and cause damage to your home or a neighbor’s home.
- After a tropical storm or hurricane, we will visit your home as soon as the roads are available for us to drive on. We will check your home to assess for any damage that may have happened as a result of the storm. We will call you as soon as we have finished our assessment to provide you with a verbal report.
Yes. During each and every weekly visit we will check the outside of your home and we will also enter your home and go through our list of items to check as well.
We do not offer pet sitting as part of our home watch services, however, we can work with your pet sitter to ensure the safety and well-being of your pets while we’re performing weekly or bi-weekly check of your seasonal home.
If you have hurricane shutters already installed and they only need to be closed, then yes, we can take care of that for you for an additional fee. If you have hurricane shutter panels that need to be put up, we have several companies and individuals that work with us.
If there is a problem at your home, the first thing we will do is call you to make you aware of it. If we feel the problem needs to be looked at or repaired by a trusted local service provider, we will schedule a day and time to meet them at your home. Once the problem has been identified and a solution given, we will contact you to discuss moving forward to have the problem resolved.